The independent charts were revamped in 2009 and are now more exciting than ever. With new criteria, the independent charts now recognise any release by a company that is at least 50% independent of major labels, regardless of how they are distributed.
There are also two brand new independent charts - The Independent Singles Breakers Chart, and the Independent Albums Breakers Chart... these charts take into account sales and airplay, and feature ant acts that have not previously been in the UK top 20, so include the hottest new music in the UK.
The weekly charts will be added to this page on the AIM website every Monday, so bookmark the page and keep an eye on which independent releases are doing well. The last three months of independent charts are downloadable below, to access older charts search the Document Library.
To check out the current week's independent charts, visit the Offciail Charts Company website: `
Congratulations to all the labels who have releases featured in these charts - well done.
- Indie Charts 13/12/2010PDF 493 Kb Published: 15 December 2010
- Indie Charts 06/12/2010PDF 488 Kb Published: 15 December 2010
- Indie Charts 29/11/2010PDF 488 Kb Published: 15 December 2010
- Indie Charts 22/11/2010PDF 487 Kb Published: 15 December 2010
- Indie Charts 15/11/2010PDF 476 Kb Published: 15 December 2010
- Indie Charts 08/11/2010PDF 460 Kb Published: 15 December 2010
- Indie Charts 01/11/2010PDF 454 Kb Published: 04 November 2010
- Indie Charts 18/10/2010PDF 440 Kb Published: 28 October 2010
- Indie Charts 04/10/2010PDF 465 Kb Published: 07 October 2010
- Indie Charts 11/10/2010PDF 457 Kb Published: 12 October 2010
- Indie Charts 27/09/2010PDF 461 Kb Published: 27 September 2010
- Indie Charts 20/09/2010PDF 470 Kb Published: 20 September 2010
- Indie Charts - 13/09/2010PDF 488 Kb Published: 13 September 2010
- Indie Charts - 06/09/2010PDF 482 Kb Published: 06 September 2010