Who We Are
The Association of Independent Music (AIM) is a non-profit-making trade organisation for independent music companies in the UK. AIM represents 25% of the UK market, with over 850 members from small start ups to the largest and most respected independents in the world.
Benefits of Joining AIM
- Expert advice on setting up your independent label.
- The knowledge, contacts and advice needed to help sell your music.
- Help with all areas of your business:
- Digital distribution
- Sync licensing
What our Members say
I'm so grateful to have access to the professional, friendly and always helpful advice that AIM's staff provide.
Sofia Hagberg, End of the Road Records
- Entries Open for the 2013 AIM Independent Music Awards - Enter Now!
- 16 May 2013AIM is now accepting entries for this year's AIM Independent Music Awards! Fancy yourselves as Best Small Label? Got a band that could be the Best Live Act? Have you put out the UK's Best 'Difficult' Second Album? Enter the 2013 AIM Awards and you might just be taking home an iconic robot trophy on 3rd September.
- ISM become AIM affiliate members
- 29 Apr 2013AIM has announced that the ISM (Incorporated Society of Musician's) have become Affiliate Members of AIM, offering a discount for AIM members wishing to join the society.
- Guestlist opens for the next AIM Social: Distiller Records Meets One Little Indian (22nd May, London)
- 23 Apr 2013The guestlist is now open for the next AIM Social event - which will be hosted by two of the UK's favourite independent labels, Distiller Records and One Little Indian. The AIM Social will take place at London's East Village venue, on 22nd May, with sets on the decks from from Distiller Records' Ben Cherill and LOWB (Andy Barlow from Lamb) as well as One Little Indian's Kevin O'Donnell and artist Luca Santucci (Stubborn Heart).
- AIM Announces Third AIM Independent Music Awards - September 2013 - Tickets Available Now!
- 12 Apr 2013AIM are pleased to announce the return of the AIM Independent Music Awards for 2013. Held at The Brewery in Clerkenwell on September 3rd, tickets are on sale now! This year will see new awards for Independent Track and Independent Video Of The Year, plus the very first AIM Awards Warm Up shows curated by the great and good from the judging panel, taking place throughout the summer.